The melodious words of love to girls

Although you are single millionaire or made man, you also need to know some words that can make girls happy. Your wealth and good looks are advantage. If you can’t use well, you will find that you are still single.
More and more girls want to date millionaire, meet made man. You are also difficult to meet a girl who are real love you. So you need pursue girls by yourself. So you need to know how to say the melodious words that can make girls reduce their defense.
1. It's you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.
2. I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun.
3. Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.
4. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
5. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
6. To the world you may be one person, but to me you are the world.
7. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
8. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
9. Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
10. Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
11. I need you like I need the air to breathe.
12. If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
13. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
14. The darkness is no darkness with thee.
15. My heart is with you.
16. I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
17. I'll think of you every step of the way.
18. Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
19. The most precious possession that ever comes to me in this world is your heart.
20. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
21. Every day without you is like a book without pages.
22. Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
23. You make my heart smile.
24. Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
25. Now, I don’t want to say:“ I love you”, I only want to say:”Marry me!”
That’s the words of love. What’s word you like? Leave it in comment. And if you want to get more words of love, you can follow us. Thanks!

Comments